For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace whether you're in the field or on the factory floor.
With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 is engineered for low cost ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters as the cornerstone of a MOTOTRBO processional two-way radio system.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of capacity plus, linked capacity plus or connect plus, the SLR 5500 delivers the power of digital two-way radio to you workforce.
Next Generation MOTOTRBO Repeater
The SLR 5500 is a huge leap forward in design and technology. Based on a wealth of field experience, customer feedback and technological innovation, the product delivers outstanding performance and efficiency for your business two way radio system.
- Outstanding performance and efficiency
- Rock-Solid reliability to clever touches like an integrated battery charger
- Continuous full transmit power of 50W
- High sensitivity and improved noise blocking
- Compatible with all the MOTOTRBO system architectures; IP Single Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
- Space efficient 1U height and low thermal footprint, it gives you a very low cost ownership.
We know your radios are critical to your business- we're here for you 24/7 to keep them operational.
We've a wide range of Motorola digital and analogue radios and can install, maintain and service them for you.
Need ATEX radios for potentially explosive environments? Prefer to Hire? Talk to us about our ATEX range, whether you need short or long-term hire.